Saturday 8 September 2012

Big Muddle's First Footie Match




Been very absent recently, getting into a routine with back to school etc has got me all back-to-front!

Anyway, today I took Big Muddle to see her first 'proper' football match, Notts County vs Shrewsbury (seeing why I used the quote marks for 'proper' now?) Her Uncle and Grandad have season tickets, Grandad bought her the kit recently and so she started to ask about going. 

It was a gorgeous day and she really enjoyed herself. We did leave at 67 minutes, but I never thought she'd make it that long so I was really pleased. The noise was a little scary for her at first, and she clamped her hands over her ears every time a goal was scored, but she said she'd had a great time and would love to go again :-) 





No comments:

Post a Comment