Wednesday 24 October 2012

Christmas Countdown - Crafting

Now Baby Muddle's birthday has gone, its time to focus on Christmas Crafting! I've already made a start on some hamper contents, this year I'm doing a cooperative effort with two friends, and will be making more headway on that this Saturday as we're having a crafting day to make some more goodies. Unfortunately I can't say too much about the hampers on here as some of the recipients may read this but will give a full run-down after the event (this MSE thread is worth a look if you're after some ideas for yours).

Last year my big sewing project was an advent garland and Christmas stockings for the girls. I followed this tutorial and I'm really pleased with the result, but if I never sew another felt stocking it will be too soon!


This year's big sewing project is going to be a cloud pillow each for the girl's gifts from us. I saw it on this tutorial after seeing a link on Natural Mamas and I just can't resist a good rainbow! Now, just to get some free time at the sewing machine...

No comments:

Post a Comment