Wednesday 6 March 2013

New Designs Up!


Well OK, I maybe haven't got too far with getting the house in order, but at least I'm on top of the jewellery stuff at the moment! The Etsy shop is pretty well stocked, I have a Facebook page up and running and have a nice back supply of items ready for the next Spiritual Eyes event, which isn't even until the end of the month!

Next step is potentially booking a few craft fairs, but I'm not entirely sure whether I'll be doing this yet. As I'd have to take out public liability insurance and I'd only be doing two or three to take me to July (can't feasibly see me being physically able once I'm about 8 months), and I'm not sure when I'd be able to do more after baby is born I'm not sure it would be worth it for now...but its something to think about.

Right now though, its lovely having something that is just 'mine', and some me time to go with it (thank you Daddy Muddle!). As much as I love being a Stay at Home Mum, having some creative time has given me back some missing energy, and right now I need that more than ever!

No comments:

Post a Comment